IndicThreads invites submissions for the IndicThreads Conference to be held from 3-4 June 2016 in Pune, India.
From our first conference in 2006, to this 18th conference in 2016, IndicThreads has been the place to learn the latest in software developments tools & techniques while meeting with like-minded individuals from across the industry.
IndicThreads conferences have had many distinguished speakers from across the globe. However IndicThreads has also always looked to encourage and nurture new talent. We look forward to you presenting at the Pune conference 2016.
The primary areas of interest for the conference are:
- Emerging trends and technologies
- Best practices
- Case Studies, Real world learning
Considering the wide range of developer interests and software demands today, we are restricting the scope of this CFP to a few broad categories. You are welcome to submit any mix of these categories.
- Big Data
*** We welcome topics of relevance across development platforms. However in case of topics that are very specfic to a particular development platform, we would like it to be of relevance to the Java Platform.
Submission Notes & Guidelines:
- Kindly note that marketing-oriented talks aimed at promoting an organization or a product, will NOT be accepted.
- We are often asked if speakers have to pay for the speaking opportunity. Please note that a speaker slot comes with no obligations of payment or sponsorship. It’s solely the quality of the content and the ability of the speaker that matters. In fact, the primary speaker receives a complimentary full conference pass from us.
- The audience consists mostly of senior developers and architects. Please do consider if/how your submission can provide good value to this target segment.
- Please note that technical sessions that leverage your own experience & insights work best as they provide knowledge that one cannot get from a getting started guide or documentation online.
- All sessions are about 60 minutes.
- Hands-on labs / workshops are about 150 minutes.
- Please provide as much detail as possible in the session abstract. State which topics will be covered, what’s the target audience & the takeaways.
- Please submit with your personal email id, so as to provide for any career moves.
- The decision of the conference team as regards sessions, durations, timings, speaker benefits and all related aspects will be final and binding.
- A session can have a maximum of two speakers.
- You can submit multiple talks.
- We suggest that you take a look at a few of our recent conferences (Pune 15, Delhi 13 & Pune 12) to get a better feel for IndicThreads’ conferences.
- For joint speaker submissions, please enter the join speaker info in the Speaker Bio field.
- Complimentary full conference pass.
- For those traveling from out of Maharashtra, we will reimburse upto Rs. 2500 for air and/or rail travel.
15 Feb 2016 (extended to 25th Feb 2016)
CFP is now closed. Thanks a lot for the many great submissions.
- Submission Notifications: Starting
25 Feb 2016(1 Mar 2016)
Please be assured that you will hear from us even if we are unable to include your session. Thanks.
- Conference Dates: 3-4 June 2016